Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In loving memory "ZYZZ"


Inspiring a Legacy of its own. 



Inspiring weak and strong gals around the world with his originality, his body, his character as iconic as a superstar of the walk of fame. Aziz Shavershian known around the world by the name "Zyzz" was with simple words the most skinny guy you could find at a high school, putting him at the gym with the finish line in mind, inspired by great masters before him, and as a result by 2011 you have the shredded aesthetics of the gods of mount Olympus landing on a human body.
Died tragically 5 august 2011 many articles and news wrote about his story but the most important thing he left with his soul a powerful message in this world.
     I don't want to write here what you can find on wiki or bodybuilding sites but i want to emphasize the point that he showed that it doesn't matter from were we are or the circumstances we find ourselves with. The most important thing is to find what we resonate with and keep at it with desire and laser constant focus until it makes it into reality. Our persistence will find its way. As Bruce Lee had a story told by his friend:

“Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a half minutes per mile]. So this morning he said to me “We’re going to go five.” I said, “Bruce, I can’t go five. I’m a helluva lot older than you are, and I can’t do five.” He said, “When we get to three, we’ll shift gears and it’s only two more and you’ll do it.” I said “Okay, hell, I’ll go for it.” So we get to three, we go into the fourth mile and I’m okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I’m tired, my heart’s pounding, I can’t go any more and so I say to him, “Bruce if I run any more,” –and we’re still running-”if I run any more I’m liable to have a heart attack and die.” He said, “Then die.” It made me so mad that I went the full five miles. Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, “Why did you say that?” He said, “Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”
What limits are you putting on yourself that you have passively accepted?
More importantly:
  • Are you prepared to make a choice?
  • Once the choice is made, are you courageous enough to start?
  • Will you commit to finishing what you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment